Saturday, August 27, 2011

Bachelorette Party Sexy Gift Basket

One of the many bad things about taking a blog break for over a year is that you forget what you have already posted! I thought I had already posted about this bachelorette party gift basket but after thoroughly searching the blog, I couldn't find the post so here it is.

I put this gift basket together for a soon-to-be-bride for her combo bridal shower/bachelorette party. I have to say this was probably the coolest gift she received (of course I would think so, I gave it to her!).

I included lingerie, candles, champagne, and scented sachets all in my chosen color scheme of black, white, and pink. I placed all the items just right into a big white basket, filled up the extra space with some tissue paper, and then wrapped it up in cellophane (I pull the cellophane all the way over the top and tape it in the back or on the bottom of the basket).

Don't forget to include a recipe for romance-a little bit dorky but right up my alley!

I will say, the bride loved it!

What is your go to bridal shower/bachelorette gift?

2 comments:

mike said...

good to see this article love this article

Bayliy said...

This is a good post. I'm happy to read it. Thanks for sharing.