Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Owl Baby Shower Pictures

I am happy to say that the owl themed baby shower I hosted this past weekend was a blast. There was tons of food, great company, and lots of laughs.

We asked all the guests to leave a piece or two of baby advice for the mommy to be:
Advice cards ordered through Vistaprint

We hung up a clothesline with baby gear (one personalized owl onesie coming right up):
Owl bib found at Target, Owl iron-on transfer found at Joann Fabrics

The food-YUM:

As if babies aren't sweet enough, we set up a candy buffet:
Owl mask found at Joann Fabric

The dessert table with mini cheesecakes, mini cupcakes, and a big fat diaper cake adorned with little bows for the baby's hair:

Some pink drinks:

The winners of the games each won a set of handmade owl coasters similar to the ones found here. I wish I would've taken a picture because they were so adorable.
Owl goody bags purchased from Borders Books

Now the only thing left to do is wait for that little baby to get here. What's your favorite thing about baby showers? Mine has to be the cheesy games!

10 comments:

brides and babes said...

I love your framed menu! So cute.

Chandra said...

I love this!! Do you have templates for the water bottles and the cute signs you made? If you don't mind sharing I would love to have them!!

Thank you for sharing your adorable party. So creative. :-)

chandra.kay.lee@gmail.com

Melissa said...

Ah, I just love the owls. They are so cute. Everything looks so wonderful. I always like the search word and crossword puzzles at showers.

Amber said...

I love this! It's so cute!
I'm with Chandra. I would love the template too!
photogrrl5@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hey,

Love this I would love your templates too if they are available. Thanks in advance

james.lisa1@yahoo.com

California Laurel said...

I love your site! Found it when I was looking for a napkin fold. Your ideas are great. My mom and I decorate and cater for lots of ladies events at our church and others and there are tons of great ideas here!

Noella said...

I love this, you surely are a creative planner! the frames, the owls so cute quite unique!

btanders said...

Super cute! Where did you get your owl printables? I am hosting a shower for my sister and want to do an owl theme as well. I love the cute owls!! Please share!

MaryMc said...

I m planning an owl themed shower too. Would you send me the templates for the water bottles and the menu? Also, did you play any games? Thanks for sharing!
mcguinnm2000@yahoo.com

Mz.Cruz said...

Great set up, cute cute ideas! I am having an owl themed baby shower for daughter in law- I am totally using your framed menu idea:) So cute!